21 August 2007

#20 In which I tube

I'm going to out myself.

This is not the first time I have used YouTube.

Yeah, I know you're all shocked. But I just couldn't stay in the closet any longer.

I have whiled away a lunch half hour by watching an old Twilight Zone episode. I have looked at quite a bit of footage of cats playing with printers, chasing bears up trees, that sort of thing. And don't get me started on the whole Mentos-Coke bottle symphony.

Yep. Good leisure activity, particularly if the clips are short and thus a lot less of a pain to download. Like this one, for example, which I've seen before but cropped up again when searching for "librarians". It always makes me laugh.



Educational? Erm, yes. I suppose it could be. But let's face it, this kind of thing is always going to be mostly about the entertainment value of it all.

[edit]
Just had to note that the "related" links work really well; they are responsible for me discovering the following gem, called "Night of the Living Dead Librarian", which had me laughing through my tea break. But it's serious, too! It predicts a possible future of libraries!

Okay...no, it's just stupidly funny, like most stuff on YouTube.

No comments: